Visit Advanced Engineering
Who are you?
You are an influencer or decision maker who decide on purchases within product development in the engineering industry. You solve problems, develop and improve to make products stronger, smarter and easier.
High demands are often placed on finding the right suppliers & products – at the right price.
At Advanced Engineering you can scan the market in a very efficient way, try a broad spectra of different variants of products & services during a short amount of time, and discuss solutions to the requirements with technically knowledgeable exhibitors.
You might have one of the following titles (or a version of it):
- Product Developer
- Technical Manager
- IT Director / Programming
- Factory / Production manager
- Project Manager or designer
Within the industries:
- Mechanical industry
- Test & measurement
- Aerospace & space
Discover the possibillities at Advanced Engineering
An exclusive meeting place for product development
Extend your network
Talk to technically
Test the latest solutions
There are many industry shows, why visit Advanced Engineering?
• Offers in-depth orientation for manufacturers at various stages from heavy industry industries in the region
• 100% focus on product development – before the factory but also development of already existing products that can be found in the factory. No other trade shows in the Nordic region has exactly this focus.
• Runs across several industries that generate innovative thinking and interdisciplinary opportunities
71% of visitors think the fair is important
or the most important fair of the year
”Good and interesting show with new information that will definitely contribute to new purchases. ”
"Surprisingly large show with good suppliers."
"A good show with interesting products in the form of supercap. Wide range of exhibitors & products."
Keep up to date
We care about keeping your inbox clean and will only send out emails containing what we think is useful: when something has been added to the program, easier ways to access the show and special offers.