Practical information for exhibitors
Tuesday 24 March. 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 26 March. 16:00 to 22:00
Opening hours for exhibitors
Wednesday 25 March 08.00 – 17.00
Thursday 26 March 08.00 – 16.00
What is Smart Badge?
Smart Badge turns your visitors into qualified leads!
As an exhibitor, during the occupation you get a reader to put in the stand. The reader is a wireless sensor placed on your stand. When visitors touch the reader with their Smart Badge, they automatically collect the information about your company and your products that you have posted in your My Easyfairs. This information is sent to them in a summary email at the end of the show.
And if you have a GoLeads or GoPlus, you get a list of the contact details of those who touched your readers. You will find the list in your My Easyfairs after the show closed.
How does Easyfairs market the event?
We are here for you and help with everything from marketing materials, digital mailings to custom invitations to your customers and networks. We market your participation and your brand. We are happy to list your guest articles, news and activities on our website, newsletters and social media. We work with:
- Collaborate with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Mailing of personal invitation
- Mailing of digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
Do you want to join our channels? Or do you need marketing material? Contact email@example.com
Register stand personel
You can register your stand staff yourself via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must have exhibitor cards at the fair. Here’s how:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a booth at the fair. Please contact Elin.Lundberg@easyfairs.com if you need a new login.
- Click on “manage stand” at the current show.
- Enter the “Prepare your stand” tab.
- Click on “register your staff” under the section “assembly staff”.
- Click on “register your staff” in the new view.
- You will now be forwarded to a new window.
- Click “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue bar) if you did not get there automatically.
- Click on “+ new” and add the tasks of the assembly staff. Click on next.
- The person now receives an email with their exhibitor card to the email address you provided.
What is Visit connect?
Collect contact details! For you with GoLeads and GoPlus.
With the Visit Connect app you can scan information about the visitors who visit your booth, simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the show and ensures that you do not lose important business cards or contact information.
Just before the show you will receive a Visit Connect email with a personal link, follow the link and create your personal login and password or log in with your existing login. Then follow the seven points in the email to activate the license.
When your license is activated, you can scan visitors on site at the show. Please note that you cannot change the phone when the QR code is scanned. It is locked to the unit you chose. To be able to put all your time in place on customer contact during the show, this needs to be done well in advance of the event.
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to maximize the opportunities that this show creates by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Advanced Engineering in your channels and networks *.
- Invite your customers and networks.
- Spread your participation on social media.
- Get published; lift a topical issue, hot topic or an exciting case on our website, newsletter and social media. Write an editorial post about max one A4 and submit to us. Authors and companies stand as clear senders and linked. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We reserve the right to decide what is ultimately published in the show’s marketing.